Do you have a degree in Medicine but you are fed up with the hospitals?
Are you interested in Pharmacovigilance and you want to work with your degree?
Do you want to use your English knowledge on a daily basis?
Work-life balance and the good salary are both important?
If yes, join our multinational team where you be able to work close to your profession and enjoy the advantages of a multinational company!
- Evaluation of cases in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Determination of seriousness, drug product association and global labeling status in order to assign the appropriate case reporting status for global distribution of regulatory case reports
- Execution of a high-quality, accurate and timely case evaluation process within a therapeutic area
- Confirmation of the accuracy of medical coding
- Determination of the completeness of single case reports as to medical content, clarification of inconsistent information
- Participation in the review of Customer reporting compliance
- Medical Degree is a MUST
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Fluent English knowledge
- Basic IT skills
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- International, high-tech work environment
- The possibility to get experience in the world of pharma
- Professional growing possibilities, as the company has wonderful rotation system
- Excellent salary package