Candidates must be registered with the GMC or be eligible to register
Mentoring will be offered to the new applicant if requested.
The salary scale for consultants is currently:
£75,249 (normal starting salary) up to £101,451 per year, for the standard programme of ten activities per week. You will also receive a London weighting zone payment of £2,162 per year.
Our client is one of the largest Acute Trusts in the country and the biggest provider of acute healthcare services in NHS North East London and the City (NELC), serving a local population of over 750,000 from a wide range of social and ethnic groups.
This is a full-time post. A standard full-time job plan will contain an average of ten programmed activities per week, and will be agreed with you, including where necessary the provision of extra programmed activities. We may offer the opportunity to carry out up to one extra programmed activity per week on top of the standard commitment.
- The post holder will deliver comprehensive geriatric care for elderly patients admitted to the AEU wards
- The post holder will also undertake ward rounds and conduct multidisciplinary meetings
- The post holder will be responsible for prompt discharge planning of elderly care patients under his/her care
- The post holder will be supported by junior medical staff. The post offers immense opportunities for teaching and training junior doctors and medical students on the AEU
- The post holder will be expected to support the training of juniors to the unit.
Szerb mobilszám: +381-60-0670251
Kérjük, hogy hétfőtől péntekig 9 és 17 óra között telefonáljanak a megadott telefonszámokon.