Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 63 Airbus A320, has taken delivery of its first Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 390 routes from 22 bases, connecting 115 destinations across 39 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 2,600 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 16.5 million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2015. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices.
Card Payment Finance Assistant
(based in Budapest)
The Wizz Air Group is looking for a new colleague into a specialized area of its Finance team to deal with certain administrative and risk management procedures in relation to bank card payments collected from passengers.
The successful candidate will report to the Card Payment Risk Manager of the Company.
- Providing the information requested by the Company’s banks that collect card payments from passengers
- Manage chargeback process in order to minimize cost for the company
- Monitoring and tracking the bank card payments for potential fraud
- Deal with suspected fraud case
- College or University degree from the area of finance or economics
- Fluent English
- Understanding of basic corporate finance concepts
- MS Office user skills (primarily Excel)
- Computer literacy, ability to learn new computer applications
- Personal skills: preciseness, independence, initiative, thinking & problem solving
- Eager to develop in the area of Finance (future rotation opportunities within finance department)
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply on the Apply button, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.