Card Audit Associate
Viacom Media Networks
Viacom International Hungary is currently looking for a
Card Audit Associate.
Card Audit Associate is responsible for all card auditing activities for all travel & entertainment and business expenses for Viacom. This role is based in the Global Business Services Center in Budapest, Hungary.
- Reports to Jr. PTP Manager of Global Business Services
- Audit expenses for all cards based on company policy for domestic US, Latin America, Europe and Australia
- Process and resolve fraudulent charges
- Assist with reconciling unreported charges
- Assist internal users with system related questions/issues
- Responsible for maintaining the group email box
- Assist with process improvement projects
- Responsible for training other team members
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Experience in a multi-location company
- 2+ years experience in an audit role
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, as well as experience with an accounting system
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle conflict and be effective in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to deliver on commitments
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Self-motivator with a positive professional disposition
Please kindly note that in line with our search and recruiting policies we contact only the candidates we believe we will be carrying forward to interviews. Please kindly appreciate the above when signing up for this job opening.