- To manage engineering capital projects to the required Project Process and Procedures.
- To lead and manage multidisciplined project teams in conjunction with project sponsors to deliver the business benefit from approved Capital investment.
- Own and deliver the agreed project lifecycle/stage gate control for each allocated capital project. Deliver the required KPI’s of EHS, Quality (GMP), Cost, Scope and Schedule.
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Technical Investment Department to develop and submit the required capital budget (AOP) together with the business case and supporting justification.
- Form and Lead Capital Engineering Project teams as agreed with Head of Technical Investment Department and the project sponsor (s) to ensure efficient use of resources to maximize project delivery and performance.
- Best practice knowledge of GAMP (Good Automation Manufacturing Practice)
- Ensure all the required project documentation is delivered to the agreed schedule and project milestones.
- Adopt best practice in capital management; work in harmony with Procurement/purchasing department to deliver practical compliance of TEVA’s Global Procurement Policy.
- Consistently demonstrate excellence in Strategic Thinking, Tenacity, Thoroughness and Rational persuasion.
- Graduate in appropriate Engineering / Technical Project management related discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in pharma related engineering and capital project activities.
- English knowledge.
- Belbin and MBTI training.
- Good Capital management practices.
- Operational Excellence and Lean 6 Sigma.
- Stable multinational environment.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.