Capacity Analyst is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services, with over 21 million corporate and residential customers around the world.
- Capacity Planning that includes performance requirements capture and specification
- Produce and own IT Capacity Plans in alignment with Business requirements
- Organise, Chair and minute technical meetings with Technical and Service Management Support teams
- Capacity Management of a multi-platform transactional/messaging systems
- Capacity Management of a large server infrastructure including application, web, citrix, database, SAN
- Capacity Management of networking infrastructure, including switches/routers/firewalls/load balancers
- Capacity Management of VM Ware and Blade Clustering configuration
- In-depth knowledge of data warehousing and architectural capacity / performancemanagement principals, processes and toolsets across multiple platforms
- Experience as a Capacity Analyst gained in multiple roles/environments
- Qualified to ITIL v3 Foundation level Relationship management with suppliers, colleagues, management and customers
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Fluent English language knowledge
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.