Campaign Manager / Online Marketing Manager (f/m) for the Eastern European Market
Clariness is a fast-growing, international company with locations in Germany, USA, Serbia, and Switzerland. We provide clinical trial acceleration services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnical and medical device industry. We pioneer global patient recruitment and retention with our platform ClinLife®, and we develop leading-edge cloud applications to facilitate our services. ClinLife® is currently available in 44 countries, with 1 million registered members and tens of thousands of visitors per day.
Campaign Manager / Online Marketing Manager (f/m)
for the Eastern European Market
For our German office in Hamburg, we are currently looking for a motivated campaign manager (f/m).
As part of our Marketing Department, you will ...
- Develop and manage international online marketing campaigns
- Hold responsibility for the planning, strategy and texting of our campaigns
- Demonstrate proficiency in using a variety of online marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Display, Social Media, Email and Affiliate Marketing
- Track KPIs and make improvements accordingly
- Analyze and benchmark your campaign independently
- Seek new advertising opportunities and discover new potential channels
- Work closely with other departments such as Project Management and Operations Management
We would prefer you to ...
- Have 1-3 years of experience as an Online Marketing Manager/Campaign Manager or in a similar position
- Be knowledgeable about the Eastern European digital market
- Have a relevant degree (e.g. Marketing, E-commerce or Economics)
- Have experience using the relevant tools, e.g. Google AdWords (holding a certificate would be a plus), Facebook Ads etc.
- Be passionate about online marketing and have a desire to work independently
- Have strong problem solving skills with outstanding attention to detail, and thorough comprehension of tasks and requirements
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Be motivated, ambitious and eager to learn
- Be fluent in English – German is a plus
- Be confident using MS Office tools (especially MS Excel)
In return, we offer ...
- An extremely interesting position in a growing company
- A great team spirit and even better team work culture
- Individual responsibility for your work
If you are interested in becoming a part of Clariness and you see this position as a professional challenge, apply by sending your CV to Manuela Mielke.
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|