Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe*, operates a fleet of 45 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 300 routes from 19 bases, connecting 95 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 13.5 million passengers in 2013.
Wizz Air is pleased to announce the OPEN DAY for:
position in its base in:
Come and see us on the: 7th March, 2014. 9 am
In: MERCURE Budapest Metropol Hotel,
58. Rakoczi str. Budapest, 1074
Candidates are requested to arrive sharply on the time indicated. Please bring your updated English CV with you. Please insert on it personal data disclaimer.
If you have any questions please visitLink megjelenítése and check our FAQ section.
- High School diploma with passed graduation exam,
- Fluent level of English,
- No tattoos in visible places (forearms/face/neck),
- Ability to swim,
- Excellent health,
- Customer service experience and multiple language proficiency will be an advantage
- Stable job in rapidly developing company,
- Friendly and multicultural work environment,
- Career opportunities for the best ones,
- Competitive salary,
- Complete Cabin Crew training
* Source: Innovata, on the basis of scheduled departing seat capacity for the year ended 31 March 2013 (“FY 2013”) and the six months ending 30 September 2013 (“H1 2014”). 1. Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) is a region comprised of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.