Attention! Become a cabin crew for Kuwait airways! Recruitment day in Prague on 22nd March 2017!
Place of work:
full-time, part-time, agreement-based (Temporary jobs), trade licence, internship, work experience
Salary offered (gross):
1765 USD / netto/monthly and including flying allowance
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We offer you an exclusive opportunity to get a lucrative job for an international airline.
RECRUITMENT EVENT IS HELD IN PRAGUE, ON 22nd MARCH 2017!
Kuwait Airways airline is on a journey of expansion . This is your opportunity to share this change and together you will write the next chapter in Kuwait Airways history.
Responsibilities of Cabin Crew are:
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid, dealing with emergencies
- Provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
Employee perks, benefits:
Monthly allowance during first 6-8 weeks (cabin crew training period) =
240 Kuwaiti Dinars (KD) = 800 USD / netto/monthly
After completion of the cabin crew training period it will be around:
535 KD = 1765 USD / netto/monthly and including flying allowance
- FREE Training course, Visa, Fly ticket, Designer uniform
- FREE duty transport during the entire training period + after training if still staying in the KAC rest house
- 2 years renewable contract based on performance
- 30 days annual leave + 16 days instead of the public governmental holidays given by State of Kuwait ( No. of annual leave days and times Cabin Crew will get is subject to operational requirements and as per KAC policy).
- Layover allowances will be paid when staying in a hotel away from Kuwait home
- Worldwide Medical care & Life insurance provided by employer Information about the selection process
For application please send us your resume/CV in english language along with your recent photo in business attire and also with actual telephone number at email address below.
Suitable candidates will be informed about exact time and place of recruitment and next steps by email.
Get in touch with us by Facebook:
Expected date of completion of the selection process:
15 February 2017 (még 41 nap van hátra)
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled:
MECCTI is an Official Recruitment Agency to Several International Careers and are seeking personnel to join its fastest growing reputed clients in the Middle East for the following positions. MECCTI is a service provider of airline training and our mission is to enhance aviation safety by supporting the industry's Training & Recruitment needs, listed with ICAO .
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position:
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate:
Personality requirements and skills
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Education: Completion of second-ary education. Priority will be given to candidates with a higher education level.
- Fluent English (spoken & written). Addi-tional languages will be an advantage.
- Preferable are single without children and without visible tattoos or scars
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements and ability to swim 50m unaided
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait for minimum of 2 yrs
- Warm and pleasant personality with hight standart of grooming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Brief description of the company:
Universal Consulting-práca v zahraničí, je slovenská náborová spoločnosť, ktorá zabezpečuje kvalifikované a nekvalifikované pracovné sily zahraničným agentúram a zamestnávateľom prevažne v krajinách EÚ. V spolupráci s našimi partnermi zabezpečujeme množstvo pracovných pozícií pre potravinárske a výrobné odvetvia, sklady, dopravné a letecké spoločnosti, zábavné parky, fitnes, športové a tanečné kluby, farmy, opatrovateľské domy a iné. Momentálne otvárame i opatrovateľské kurzy, ktoré sú zamerané na viac praxe ako teórie.
Našu činnosť vykonávame na základe Povolenia na sprostredkovanie zamestnania č. 8889/2005-OSS, vydané Ústredím práce, sociálnych vecí a rodiny v Bratislave a britskej licencie GLA, vydanej Úradom pre udeľovanie licencií sprostredkovateľom práce vo Veľkej Británii. Spoločnosť Universal Consulting bola v roku 2009 ocenená ako TOP10 v Recruit Rank Awards 2009.
Spoločnosť je držiteľ povolenia na sprostredkovanie práce. (8889/2005-OSS )
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees:
Universal Consulting s.r.o., v spolupraci s MECCTI Ltd.
Štúrovo námestie 18
911 01 Trenčín
Contact person: Polozsányi Zsuzsa