Are you interested in mathematical finance and commited to programming?
Are you enjoying to be focused on the numbers and finding answers to difficult and complex questions?
Would you be willing to work in an international firm focusing on electornic options trading?
If you answered most of the questions above with 'yes', you could be the potential new member of our world leader partner's development team.
Your main tasks as a Tools and Analytics Developer would be
building technical solutions to monitor, visualize, report, summerize, edit and manipulate data to support global trading operations.
- High level C# programming skills
- SQL query language
- Experience with TCP/IP, Windows or Linux
- Familiar with legacy code reading and continuing
- At least Bsc degree in the fileds of technology, engineering or mathematics
- Sophisticated oral and written English knowledge
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Preferable optional technologies:
Winforms, GUIs, C++, ASP, PHP, HTML5, CSS, Linux, Windows, paralell programming, reporting and visualisation
- Long-term professional carrier as a programmer
- Opportunity to be part of an international world-leading firm
- Innovative and creative company approach and environment
- Competetive salary