Our client is a member of an experienced, optical character recognition software, and desktop imaging software provider, multinational IT organization. Looking for their new colleague in Budapest office to the following position:
- 3-5 years experience in software design and implementation, strong technical knowledge
- Working knowledge of C++ and Windows;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Object Oriented Design and Development and modern design patterns;
- Firm grasp and experience with multi-threading, .NET, XML, SOAP, Web Services, WCF and multi-tiered, distributed systems;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of components in complex, distributed systems;
- Prioritize tasks and communicate to senior management effort estimates and project status;
- Create design documents;
- Work closely with QA team members to assess and fix issues found during internal testing;
- Participate to and lead collaborative design and code reviews;
- Work with Tech Support to effectively diagnose and resolve field issues.
Our client offers:
- Attractive compensation package;
- Long-term job opportunites, international environmet;
- Highly qualified team;
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions.