Budapest and UK
Purpose of the job:
The primary function of the Gaming Systems department is to develop a Windows XP Embedded platform that provides a consistent API to the Video Game Developers regardless of hardware.
In addition to this the team is responsible for implementation of a network managed system that allows game configuration, game download and security management of Video Products in the field. The development environment is Visual Studio 2005/2008 and the implementation language is C++.
In the first 3-6 months there is a knowledge transfer which requires the first 3 months, at least, to be spent in UK. After the knowledge transfer the position is permanent in Budapest.
Our Client is open for contractors as well.
- At least 5 years software development experience of which at least 3 years must be in C++
- Good understanding of C#
- Excellent OO design skills
- Excellent understanding of developing multi-threaded real-time applications
- Ability and willingness to debug and maintain third-party developed code
- Good understanding of developing client/server applications
- Experience of developing Windows based application
- Experience of developing C++ in MS Visual Studio
- Experience of Windows XP Embedded
- Experience of SQL
What our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package