Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for
for our Budapest Office
There are multiple opportunities for experienced C# Developers in our Budapest office.
- Design, build and maintain highly available web services with state-of-the-art technologies including Spring, Ajax/Flex, Hibernate, OR
- Develop and enhance in-house libraries and solutions used by other development teams worldwide
- Experience the full software development lifecycle from gathering specifications through automated integration testing to post-release performance monitoring
- Work with truly virtual teams across the globe Data-oriented requirements gathering with Subject Matter Experts
- 3+ years of hands-on C# development experience
- Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design, threading)
- Knowledge of NUnit, Design Patterns
- Experience with Web services technologies (XML, SOAP, XSD)
- Relevant experience in database programming
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Has a strong interest in learning about the business environment and working with multiple business users groups in different locations across the world Application Servers, Distributed cache such as EHCache, Spring Framework or any other SOA framework, Hibernate, Portals, Web Servers, FIX protocol, XML-RPC, Web Services and JMS.
What we offer:
- Multinational work environment
- Continuous technical and soft skill training via our internal university
- The chance to work with cutting edge technologies
- Demanding job with expanding responsibilities
- Long-term career opportunity
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please visit our website to the link below.