Our client is one of the largest software companies in the world who is looking for a C++ developer. They are focused on innovation and quality, building up new functionalities every day, to keep their products on the forefront of mobile broadband technology.
Your role as software developer engineer will be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional software development team to find and implement solutions to the upcoming requirements and issues. You will take part in the design, implementation and testing of our market leading product, Home Location Register (HLR).
We have open positions at various seniority levels: whether you are an experienced professional or a fresh graduate, we'll be happy to receive your application.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Software development, testing and engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of C++ development
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Good command of English
Advance to have:
- Working level experience in Linux
- Knowledge of telecom domain
- Knowledge of database concepts, LDAP
- Familiarity with version control systems (ClearCase/SVN)
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodology
- Familiarity with software configuration management and continuous integration
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, Unix Shell)
- The office is located in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive salary based on the relevant experience
- Attractive benefit package
- Performance based bonus, cafeteria, mobile phone
- In-house sauna, gym and recreational area