Our client is a global startup specialized in data management for the Retail sector. They are known about the processes such as data extraction, data management in the cloud, synchronizations, and offline operations. Along with the proprietary image recognition technology, they generate automated product inventories from in-store photos.
- Adding new features to the software (can take more than a month)
- Improving code quality (refactoring existing code, splitting libraries)
- Writing unit tests (with google mock)
- Fixing bugs
From technical point of view the developments are performed under Visual Studio C++ 2013 with Git
and QT / MFC for the IHM.
We have high quality requirements for new code:
- We use C++ 11 features. There is no restriction about C++ language features except “The
right tool for the right thing”.
- All codes are reviewed under GitHub.
- Jenkins tests are run before pushing to main branch (Pretested commits).
- External dependencies are managed by a nugget server for C++.
The team is organized around agile principles: 2 weeks sprints, code reviews, poker planning, and
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in C++ development
- Strong object oriented design. You must be able to handle complex development and find a
simple solution. If you like singleton, global variables and copy pasting code this position is
definitely not for you.
- Unit testing is familiar to you.
- Fluency in English
- young and dynamic team
- few hierarchical levels, startup spirit - office in central location in Budapest
- international environment