For our prestigious international client operating in IT sector and market leader in image recognition technology we are currently looking for aC++ developer to join their continuously growing team.The team is organized around agile principles: 2 weeks sprints, code reviews, poker planning, and retro planning.
The main tasks are:
- Adding new features to the software (can take more than a month)
Extend their data model: Synchronize data between remote API data and SQLite local cache.
- Write new UI with QT Model View.
- Add new kind of furniture.
- Add new exports, statistics
- Improving code quality (refactoring existing code, splitting libraries)
- Rewrite code to improve performance / maintenance.
- Reorganize our libraries.
- Use static analysis tools.
- Improve our continuous integration system.
- Writing unit tests (with google mock)
- Fixing bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years experience in C++ development
- Experience Visual Studio C++ 2013 with Git and QT / MFC for the IHM.
- Strong object oriented design. You must be able to handle complex development and find a simple solution.
- Unit testing is familiar to you.
- Fluency in English
- Young and dynamic team
- Few hierarchical levels, startup spirit
- Office in central location in Budapest
- International environment