The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
who will be a member of the algorithmic trading technology team that develops and maintains trading execution engines.
• The global team is responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems.
• The role combines solving complex business and technical problems.
• The business problem is around how to provide automated solutions for a specific execution strategy.
• While solving these business problems the technical solutions have to be highly available, low latency, high throughput, scalable and well tested.
• Rely on the latest technology to implement these products.
• The candidate will be responsible for implementing, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for execution strategies, improving scalability, performance and efficiency of the strategies.
• Become specialist on specific areas and provide consultancy and feedback to internal clients, developers and Project Managers.
• Act as an escalation point for Production Management Level 2 support teams.
• Perform Level 3 support activities and root cause analysis using designated tools, processes and procedures.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Strong technical background in software development.
• Experience designing, writing and deploying low latency/high throughput systems in C++ using STL/Boost/MultiThreading for a Unix/Linux platform.
• Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices.
• A scripting language either Python or Perl.
• Must be able to tackle problems based on limited information, be able to seek out solutions and work through problems.
Place of work: