Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for
For our Budapest Office
Our group works on sales and trading systems.
We deal with all infrastructure used by such trading systems like core order management frameworks, order managers, risk and limit validation systems.
We work across asset classes mainly focusing on equity cash & derivatives. Besides core framework development we develop and deploy features and components for sales and trading desks across the globe. We also work directly with the India Trading desk.
We are looking for technologists who are looking to build the best sales and trading systems in the world. This role is primarily focused on developing for the server side of the trading plant. We are looking for a hardcore, hands-on C++ developer who can quickly get accustomed to our frameworks and distributed environment. Exposure to trading systems would be preferable.
We are looking for people with 3-7 years of experience. Depending on your technical and functional experience and your exposure to the kind of complexity we are looking for, your role could shape up to be either a senior or junior role but in a highly technical, hands-on capacity.
The role will offer challenging opportunities to develop business knowledge and technical skills.
- C++ programming. Should be comfortable with pointers, data structures and OOP
- Understanding of multi-threading and asynchronous concepts. Experience working with complex frameworks and distributed environments. Exposure to stl, roguewave, boost etc. is desirable
- Preferably should be unix/linux leaning but candidates from a windows background who have worked on complex server side application code are also welcome
- Should be aware of operating systems internals
- Familiarity with full life-cycle software development in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering, preferably Computer Science, from a top tier university.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to the financial services industry, especially Sales & Trading systems is a plus
- Awareness of finance related protocols and technologies like real time market data, FIX protocol
- Perl, SOAP, XML
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please visit our website to link below.