Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
C++ Developer - Client Authentication
EI is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The Web Authentication Engineering group (part of Enterprise Infrastructure division) is responsible for the development and implementation of customized solutions protecting the Internet facing applications. The majority of the group members are software developers who have C/C++/Java/Python and scripting skills. The members of the group are distributed in Budapest, London and North America. Beside supporting the current, 15 years old SSO authentication implementation the group is working on the new version of the product, which will replace the old instances in the next few years. The members of the group are highly qualified, enthusiastic software developers and engineers who will provide a sophisticated professional environment to help the new group member to learn fast.
The opening is for a member of the development team that is responsible for the proprietary authentication platform. The ideal candidate will be a skilled C++ developer with good system level knowledge of Linux (or other UNIX), though a candidate with other O/S experience and a desire to learn Unix will be considered. The candidate will be part of a small distributed team developing an enterprise scale authentication system and its periphery components.
The role requires a good understanding of secure programming, and the ability to read and learn existing code base. An understanding of authentication and entitlements infrastructure in general would be of benefit. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an appreciation of the manageability and deployment issues of global solutions.
- 3+ years of experience of C++ development, to include templates, the STL, threading and concurrency, security and design patterns
- Understanding of secure software design principles
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of source code management (eg. knowledge of an SCM such as Git, CVS, Perforce etc)
- Demonstrating best practices in software development (unit/integration testing, code review, well-structured coding)
- Linux (or UNIX) systems knowledge (networking, security etc)
- Experience of the Boost libraries
- Experience of modern software engineering principals (eg. Agile, test driven development, continuous integration etc)
- Good scripting skills (shell, Python)
- Experience of very large scale globally deployed systems
- LDAP knowledge
- Basic level of Java experience
- Understanding of cryptographic techniques
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6898618X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése