Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
EI is that global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The Collaboration team in the End User Computing space is responsible for various infrastructures within the firm. This involves engineering, application development, and system support/maintenance. These systems include Office Communicator, Microsoft Group Chat, Yahoo Messenger, YellowJacket, Pivot IM Trader, Live Meeting, WebEx, Interactive Whiteboards, various Desktop Video products and Social Networking.
Instant Messaging and Collaboration is considered a business critical facility. There are close to 3 million instant messages sent through the firm's infrastructure daily and this includes not just internal communication, but also external client communications as well.
This position is for a developer on the Unified Communications team. Responsibilities include working with C# and Perl code including archiving and the business information barrier “BIB”. Successful candidate will have proven track record of designing, developing, delivering, managing, and supporting medium to large scale end-to-end Microsoft Communications Server environments.
- Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities (Technical).
- Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates technical proof of concept analyses (Technical).
- Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure (Technical).
- 3+ Years working with Microsoft C#
- 1+ Years Perl programming
- 3+ Years working with SQL database’s including SQL Stored Procedures (SQL Server 2005/2008, Sybase)
- Expertise in Microsoft Communications Technologies (OCS 2007, Lync 2010, and or Lync 2013 and related Instant Messaging Technologies)
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting Office Communications Server 2007, 2007 R2, and Lync Server 2010 Direct experience with OCS/Lync in high availability scenarios
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Core Technologies
- Must know, but does not need to be an expert with Unix/Linux
- Must know , but does not need to be an expert at the following; Windows Server Administration experience Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Microsoft Active Directory)
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6898628X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése