Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
C++ Developer (Ref. 172/14)
We are looking for a C++ Developer to strengthen the team having expanding authority and autonomy over the code base of our well known and recognized airline schedule management. The product has a stable customer base, been applied by multiple (40+) airlines for years from all over the world.
Our mission is ensuring constant integrity of the source code by precisely implementing the necessary and only the necessary changes required throughout the product lifecycle, while continuously enhancing and maintaining our expertise and knowledge in the schedule management subdomain.
- Interpretation and clarification of new/updated functional requirements
- Effort estimation and design of variable sized software changes
- Implementation using C++ in Unix environment
- Issue root cause analysis and elimination, corrective maintenance
- Performing code reviews, white-box tests
- Consult and cooperate with dedicated test team
- Ownership of certain parts and related knowledge base of a modular and complex application codebase
- Experience in C++ programming
- Scripting in Unix environment (awk, perl, bash)
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- At least user level knowledge of Unix/Linux/BSD systems
- Experience in usage of version controlling systems (ClearCase is an advantage)
- Experience in programming with the help of an IDE (Eclipse is an advantage)
- Good communication skills appropriate in a distributed, multicultural virtual team
- Analytical, solution oriented attitude
- Experience in UNIX GUI development
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
Details of position
|Position name:||C++ Developer (Ref. 172/14)|
|Job contract type:||Indefinite duration|
|Daily work hours:||8|
|Languages:||English (Intermediate level)|