Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
- Software development, implementation and test of new features
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of released TSP versions
- Securing high product quality
- Ensure timely deliveries
- Participate in solving customer issues
Qualification and experience requirements
- Minimum BSc. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Good command of English
- Sound knowledge of C and C++
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
- Flexibility, quick learning
- Experience in working in a Linux development environment
- Knowledge of telecommunication network protocols, esp. IPv4/6, IPsec, TIPC, SNMP, OSPF, BFD.
- Experience in concurrent programming
- Java (SE) knowledge
- Experience with using scripting languages (esp. PERL, bash)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.