Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired an unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
C / C++ Developers
We are looking for C / C++ Developers to strengthen one of our team. The product has a stable customer base, been applied by multiple (40+) airlines for years from all over the world. Our project offers valuable insights into areas like project management and business analysis for those who are interested in new learning opportunities.
- Interpretation and clarification of new/updated functional requirements
- Effort estimation and design of variable sized software changes
- Implementation using C in Unix environment
- Issue root cause analysis and elimination, corrective maintenance
- Performing code reviews, white-box tests
- Consult and cooperate with dedicated test team
- Ownership of certain parts and related knowledge base of a modular and complex application codebase
- Experience in C or C++ programming
- Scripting in Unix environment (awk, perl, bash)
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- At least user level knowledge of Unix/Linux/BSD systems
- Experience in usage of version controlling systems (ClearCase is an advantage)
- Experience in programming with the help of an IDE (Eclipse is an advantage)
- Good communication skills appropriate in a distributed, multicultural virtual team
- Analytical, solution oriented attitude
- Experience in UNIX GUI development
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)