About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (Link megjelenítése) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Buyer role focuses on developing and managing the relationship with suppliers regarding assigned commodities (e.g., parts, components). The purpose of this role is to develop mutually beneficial, on-going relationships with suppliers through below tasks:
- Place purchase orders, manage exception messages, line stops & expedites
- Buy new parts and determines source with Commodity Team, arrange necessary system setups, place sample PO-s
- Responsible for maintenance of Procurement Parameters
- Analyses alerts from MRP and take necessary actions
- Manage phase in and phase out of parts, paying particular attention to E&O risk
- Inventory & E&O review/management for team
- Review & Maintain Constraints in conjunction with Buyers & Material Planning
- Support Supplier Management Engineer in Management of all Rework / RTV / DMC activity
- On site supplier management and audits – capacity & stock audits
- Enforce compliance to agreed pricing policy with supplier as provided by Global Procurement – escalate any deviation to Management Team. Ensure accurate standard cost maintenance
- Drive Improvements in specific measurement nr-s: OTD, Missing promised date, Past due promised dates, Overdue-invoices, Excess Exposure (Cancel + Push out), PPV, SMI hub level
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Reviewing Purchase Requirements & Issuing Purchase Orders
- Monitoring deliveries in support of assigned commodities
- Supporting inventory control
- Supplier Identification and Selection & Contract Development
- Supplier Performance and Review
- University/College degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience (electronic components purchasing) in a manufacturing/production company
- PC skills on user level (especially Excel)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Good or Fluent English, native Hungarian
- Strong skills in root cause analysis & problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
To apply to the position, please, start your individual profile at Link megjelenítése – Careers – Apply for jobs – Outside of U.S. Jobs (Link megjelenítéseabout-ncr/careers/global-opportunities) – № 629464
Visit our Link megjelenítésecareers for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.