One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity at the SGS business unit (repair and services):
- Establishing new supply chain, based on customer information for repair and aftermarket business in Medical segment
- Maintain ERP system with relevant purchasing information, for repetitive use.
- Searching the market for alternative solution, and help in defining, with engineering department and customer, the most cost efficient and relevant Bill of Material for the required products.
- Cooperating with quality department in supplier approval and evaluation process
- At least 2 years experience in new product implementation in purchasing, preferable practice in repair and after market area
- Good at problem solving, analytical thinking
- Open minded
- Good in MS office especially excel
- Good communication also in English verbal and writing
- German knowledge is an advantage
- Stress resistant and performing well under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to E-mail cím megjelenítése