We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs.
- To provide a full purchasing service to the Procurement Lead for their designated commodity types.
- To take ownership of the relationship between the Company and its Vendors and be responsible for initiating and preparing strategic purchasing strategies.
- To identify and act upon cost reduction and resourcing opportunities. Monitor market prices and availability trends and investigate new sources of supply to maximise the contributions of Purchasing to the profitability of Soundcraft in line with business, department and individual objectives
- To action MRP reports in a timely manner to ensure a continuous flow of material to production.
- To achieve and maintain inventory in line with MRP and with company working capital objectives.
- To construct, agree and work within financial targets for the materials budget.
- To use vendor measurement data to ensure that materials are procured from accredited sources.
- To ensure a clean, tidy and hazard free work area is maintained at all times.
- 2+ years professional experience in electronics manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrates an understanding of the pace of technical development and volatility of supply in the relevant commodity type
- Has excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office