If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
BUYER INDIRECT/MRO PURCHASING
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Graduate in business administration, industrial engineering or similar
- Mid-term experience in a purchasing department within an international industrial company
- Business fluent in English and Hungarian in written and spoken; German language skills helpful
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of the Hungarian Market regarding Investment/ MRO
- Technical basic knowledge
- Professional in using MS Office (esp. Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of AS400 and QAD helpful
- Analytical thinking, assertive, efficient way of working and team-oriented
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing and negotiating of contracts and agreements regarding investments, indirect and MRO equipment and material for all departments at the company plant in Miskolc
- Keep in contact with existing and looking for adequate new suppliers as well as auditing them
- Optimize and ease the acquisition, complaint and finalization process
- Obtaining and analyzing price offers
- Supporting the enhancement of EMEA wide Purchasing Departments
- Preparation of monthly reportings
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above requirements, please send your job application in Hungarian and English to Kiss Krisztina.