On behalf of our Partner, who is providing its Clients with high-value equipments, and premium level service solutions, we are looking for a Professional for the following position:
Business Unit Manager
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Equipment sales process.
- Have ownership of the Equipment stream P&L - develop annual operating plans and ensure their achievement regarding profit, volume, product mix, and share. Daily tactical sales management.
- Establish sales targets according to the rules set by existing compensation plans within company guidelines and ensure their attainment by the sales force.
- Own and drive monthly, quarterly and annual bookings forecasting (with expected forecasting accuracy of at least 5%).
- Drive Sales Force Effectiveness at a country level.
- Consistently improve customer satisfaction and retention, by ensuring superior customer relationship management.
- Drive new customer acquisition and maximize market and account penetration.
- Develop C-level relationships within the customer’s organization.
- Develop marketing strategy for the equipment stream and ensure its implementation.
- Build organizational capabilities required to deliver on the strategy.
- Manage on going performance by monitoring and coaching Sales Engineers and Quotations team on effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Ensure high levels of the team engagement and retention.
- Be and active member of the country leadership team, take part in decision-making and execution of decisions made by the team for the local office.
- Any other ad hoc duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
- University degree or equivalent in commercial, business or technical subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial segment
- Industrial sales Background & Perspective - HVAC, Building Construction, Controls, etc.
- Technical skills: Must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical abilities
- Must have the ability to use a computer and associated software
- Fluency in English
- 3-5 year sales management experience (Proven track record of managing sales teams)
Munkavégzés helye: Budaörs
06/1 88 33 591