For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Business Treasury Analyst.
• Oversight of the internal and external liquidity ratios through daily/weekly/monthly calls
• Encounter, investigate and effectively escalate any potential issues in the liquidity ratios
• Ensure that reconciliation and controls between regulatory and internal reporting for liquidity is documented and understood
• Ensure that reconciliation and controls between Liquidity regulatory and other regulatory reporting is documented and understood
• Assess trends in the ratios and understand the underlying drivers, come up with suggestions regarding possible actions
• Continuously improve the reporting process and support the implementation of new requirements and correction of encountered issues
• Continue to develop reports to maintain the required standard
• Carry out projects to improve processes, implement better controls and investigate specific topics from time to time
• To perform control deep dives across all Corporate Treasury processes, to identify control deficiencies, control best practises and consistency of approach;
• To prepare and establish control guidelines.
• University or College degree in Economics or Finance
• English language at proficient level both written and oral
• 3-5 years experience in a major international banking environment
• Capital market knowledge
• Prior Treasury and/or Finance experience
• Good communication skills, ability to analyse issues and ensure appropriately escalated and resolved.
• Proactive, ability to work on own initiative
• Meeting objectives in a defined time frame, and delivering results
• Attention to detail and the ability to meet reporting and project deadlines.
• Be part of a dynamic and professional team in a friendly and modern working environment
• Attractive compensation package
• Long-term opportunities for further professional development