Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Analyze business procedures and needs to develop detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to perform all duties of the Systems Analyst I and:
- Oversee large, complex, more important projects or more than one project, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data.
- Conduct inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Write functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Prepare functional, systems and program specifications.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Plus a minimum of 5 to 7 years work experience in a related position.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- English proficiency.
- Competitive base salary
- Hot meal allowance
- Free use of swimming pool, soccer and basketball fields. Other sporting opportunities on a discounted price
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.