We are looking for a Business System Manager for the following tasks:
- Acting as key first line management contact for business systems’ issues.
- Directly manage our partner's application development and support team.
- Providing IT support for core business in Hungarian and UK facilities.
- Supervising activities for transferring and building up requested systems’ environment.
- Running IT and ERP based systems in order to enable continuous availability of data and processes
- Taking responsibility for uninterrupted operation from systems’ point of view.
- Acting as initial person for sudden systems’ problems for European IT team.
- Cooperating with mother company in introducing new systems and software.
- Train colleagues and subordinates where necessary
- Preparing necessary reports
- Experience of proactively managing a team of technical IT professionals.
- Demonstrable business process analysis and improvement experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 (and above) database technologies and functions/stored procedures is highly desirable for this role.
- Being well versed in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working with application software and be skilled in the concepts of relational databases
- Excellent English language knowledge – both oral and written
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- Driving licence
- VB6, VB.Net and C#.net programming knowledge
- ASP and/or ASP.NET programming knowledge
- Any Business Objects Crystal Reports skills
- Previous experience of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) messaging