Our client is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have sales, manufacturing, research and development, and distribution facilities around the world, close to where their customers need them to be. Its Shared Service Center in Budapest is looking for an experienced Business Analyst in HR administration.
We are looking for a Business System Analyst, who will focus mainly on enabling the solutions for Global Mobility and International Assignees. In this very exciting and challenging role your responsibilities include:
- Supporting and delivering further development of Global Mobility and other HRIT solutions in accordance with business needs, mainly by interfacing between the business team and the 3rd party cloud supplier and internal infrastructure and development teams
- Owning and maintaining the roadmap for the solutions supporting the Global Mobility and Participating in International Assignees processes as well as delivering expert advice and consulting on potential new solutions or enhancements
- Planning, preparing, coordinating all projects and delivering activities according to project management methodology
- Serving as subject matter expert for change management and/or training
- Engaging in 3rd level support for the solution in area of responsibility
- You have experience in working with Global Mobility and International Assignees processes and solutions with SAP HCM (Polaris Global Mobility Cloud solution experience would be a great advantage)
- Fluency in English is required, German is an advantage
- You have 2-3 years experience in an equivalent position, or in consulting area
- You have working knowledge of Global Mobility and International Assignees HR solution
- Preferably HR IT experience and IT background
- You have an ability to lead and/or participate in projects; sound project management skills; appropriate value/cost orientation in decision-making
- You have an ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical subject matter to non-technical users and business language to technical experts
- You have an ability to communicate effectively with (international) stakeholders within and outside of the company on area of responsibility, progress in tasks, and results
- You have sound facilitation, moderation and negotiation skills
- You have strong customer orientation
- International work environment
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
The position is based in Budapest SSC and you are expected to travel up to 25% of your time to the Swiss headquarter.
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.