Jabil Circuit (Link megjelenítése) has a leading role in the global market of electronic manufacturing services, producing electronic equipment and printed circuit subassemblies.
For our site in Tiszaújváros, we are looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Business System Analyst
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to perform all duties of the Systems Analyst I and:
- Oversee large, complex, more important projects or more than one project, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data.
- Conduct inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Write functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Prepare functional, systems and program specifications.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Plus a minimum of 5 to 7 years work experience in a related position.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- English proficiency.
What we offer:
- Professional and personal development,
- Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
- Reasonable wage, fringe benefits,
- International work conditions,
- Housing allowance.
If you interested in the position please apply on the following link: