Our multinational partner has deployed global ERP and sales systems to support various processes. The Business System Analyst is responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
- Application, Maintenance & Support: consists of the daily system administrator activities to support consolidations and planning functionality, in addition to driving incidents from a global perspective, as well as any decisions that may improve business customer experience (training, business requested improvements to functionality, etc.).
- Continuous Improvements: consists of delivering enhancement to the business, be it from a database, architecture view or from an application standpoint. Also consists of delivering enhanced functionality to the business (for example, more details in expense planning or an enhanced services or supplies forecast process).
- Projects: new areas or key changes to come.
- The Business System Analyst will communicate with finance and IT groups globally and will act as primary contact for super users. The ultimate goal of the role is to be considered as the "go to person" by the business to drive technical changes, in a fast and effective manner, with global alignment.
- The primary scope is administering the daily system activities required to support the financial consolidations and forecast process, providing end user support and super user training. The focus of this candidate will also be continuous improvement activities to support the changing needs of the business.
- Degree in accounting, finance, computer science, or IT
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Understanding of financial forecasting and analysis processes
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP is helpful but not required, but experience with various BI end-user reporting or financial reporting tools are must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive talents.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written English. Any additional language is a plus
- Travels required (5% of time with extended stay in the US at the start of the position)
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése