Business Process Analyst
National Instruments is seeking an innovative and experienced Global Operations Business Process Analyst. In this role, you will drive process improvement and change management projects for EMEIA Customer Operations collaborating with customer operations couterparts in APAC and AMER.
Successful candidates must possess a high degree of of initiative, be able to successfully command and facilitate groups and have extremely clear and concise communication skills to drive alignment and decision making.
Core Job Duties
- Lead continuous improvement, process and change management projects.
- Leverage continuous improvement and process analysis methodologies to analyze complex processes, identify gaps and design new effective business processes.
- Develop and execute to project and change management plans for business process improvements.
- Develop, test and document global end-to-end processes and policies.
- Escalate potential policy impacts to the process/area managers.
- Define and use process performance metrics to identify process waste and recommend changes.
- Assist process managers to form new initatives and drive execution of strategy, process and change management iniatives.
- Establish and document processes that support the continuous improvement of business practices.
- Effectively communicate to all levels –from senior management to individual contributors.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university
- 2-3 years of experience leading projects
- 2-3 years of experience improving business processes
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including clear concise communication skills
- Superior problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience using Visio or similar process mapping/modeling tools
- Experience using Lean or Six Sigma preferred
- Experience in Sales & Marketing preferred
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember, It szakértő
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési menedzser, Fejlesztési szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|