- professional and growing environment,
- new team,
- continuous improving,
- change management,
- process improvement
- facing with internal partners within EMEA
- The main function of the role is to audit the claims from business partners in reference to project price agreements.
- Analyse and profile given data to identify, locate potential deviations in detail.
- Prepare the external audit with extensive set of data in collaboration with a data analyst team.
- Perform the audit in a team of two at the business partners premises within few hours and flexibility of up to approx 3 days.
- Provide professional audit result documentation.
- Capabilities for self motivated tasks, analysis and process setup.
- Motivation to profile complex data from several sources to one final picture.
- Ideally University or similar academy degree in business economics
- alternatively 2-5 years experience in auditing
- Ideally used to international organizations, markets, customers and cultures.
- Very analytical attitude with structured and focused working approach.
- Result driven motivation.
- Ready to travel up to 50% mainly within Europe
- Advanced skills with Excel + Professional use of Internet and Microsoft office applications.
- Ideally skills withSAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Access
- English fluent with German or French or Spanish or Italian
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése