Our global partner, an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions, is looking for a
Business Operations Specialist
who will be responsible for executing and maintaining an array of diverse operational processes (back-office) in the companies merchant acquiring central operations team. Ensures continuous, error-free operation and a close working relationship with other departments.
What we offer:
- Professional and international working environment.
- Premium account projects.
- Opportunity to advance professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working time.
- Support daily operational processes, monitor and record transaction traffic, reconcile merchant statements, dispute resolution.
- Handle merchant escalations, support Finance Department incident investigations, participate and manage new merchant boarding process.
- Follow up operation related notifications, procedures and applying these into production.
- Supporting Production acceptance tests for new functions.
- Review and track SLAs.
- Occasional interaction with our customers for problem resolution.
- Mixture of IT and Business mindset.
- Analytical and strong problem identification skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Quick learner and service quality oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in new system implementations and business based testing.
- Experience with reporting and analytic tools (e.g. Excel, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.)
- Attention to detail, even in repetitive activities.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language.
- IT project implementation experience is an advantage.
- Experience gained in the finance and banking sector.
- Merchant management or POS operations experience.
Location: Budapest, Hungary
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant Link megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.