Business Operations Manager
The main task would cover: Customer Management, Operational Management Governance, Subject Matter Expert, Customer Reporting. 3rd Party Partner Management, and be the business operation control tower with Asset management, customer internal set up and Admin system team deliverables Accountability.
- Customer “Proposal Stage” Input / Guidance.
- Customer project resource forecasting.
- Customer set up co-ordination and implementation.
- International customer project co-ordination (set up and implementation).
- Customer change management.
- Customer closure / renewal.
Operational Management Governance
- Quality control auditing / operational management oversight.
- Customer escalation point for Technical service desks / asset / consumables management issues.
- Problem management / cross functional interface.
Subject Matter Expert
- Alignment to the primary worldwide operational practices.
- Support WorldWide system rollout, testing & training, under project mode mindset & expertise
- Induction training.
- Proactive feedback to continuously align activities of the centralized and local resources to reflect the latest customer requirements.
- Ensure the standard worldwide reports are requested and provided.
- Agree / provide non standard customer reporting.
- Provide / input commentary into the customer QBR as required.
- Internal Reporting
- Monitor activity tickets to help ensure best practice is followed (SLA oversight & governance)
3rd Party Partner Management support
- Supplies partner “on boarding” / forecasting.
- Supplies partner performance management (SLA oversight and governance).
- Supplies partner disaster recovery planning.
- Hardware installation co-ordination (order management / supply chain / installation partner management / configuration management)
- Locally supported non worldwide standard legacy contracts and processes
- Proven track record of team leadership.
- Min. 5 years experience in Business Operations
- Ability to manage data (strong Excel skills)
- Preferably, some experience within multinational companies
- Language Skills: fluent English, other language is a plus
- Strong communication skills.
- To be able to plan and prioritize workloads effectively.
- To possess strong organization and planning skills.
- Strong customer service ethic and be able to liaise with senior executives.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Be a solution-oriented individual who is able to challenge existing systems and processes.
- Maintain regular contact with peer group and worldwide as appropriate.
- Network with other resources and specialists around the business as appropriate.
- Ensure workload processed in a balanced way ensuring appropriate levels of attention to detail applied at all times.
- Ability to remain motivated under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable with regards to general approach to change.
- Be responsive to change within the workplace as required.
- Ensure process of continuous improvement is in place.
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 1 8868 012
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Apply directly to Lili Dallos for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities. +36 1 8868 012
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.