We are looking for you if you have at least 1 year student relationship and you would like to join our team. Why is it good for you and also good for us? It is simple: it is the real business and good place to learn new things. You have to be brave enough to speak and ask and contact others in order to collect and distribute information to understand issues to make reports and to organize regular or ad-hoc events. The ideal candidate can and want to work alone with expertive support, also can solve problems and ask the proper question. Lack of experience on the quality and process management field is not a showstopper, everything can be learned if you are enthusiastic, precise and persistent. Apply today and join a really good-mood team!
- Quality management support
- Organizing meetings and take minutes
- Updating documents, making records and presentations, executing daily tasks with expertive support.
- Creating reports, contribution to the preparation and conducting of awareness and knowledge exchange workshops and trainings
- Occasional participation in projects according to the project manager's or even project experts' instructions.
- Intermediate level MS office knowledge (Word, Excel (no scripting), PowerPoint)
- Fluent English knowledge (both verbal and writing)
- Office work experiences at multi environment
- Any knowledge about the standards and processes
- Analytic thinking
- Self-motivated attitude, independency
- Precision, persistency
- Open-minded approach
- Extroverted personality