- Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Runs specific efficiency and SLA reports.
- Prepares non-routine managerial reports.
- Keeps contacts with internal organizational units.
- Handles data in computer systems.
- Supports the work of the manager of the given business unit.
- Prepares analyses, reports, statements.
- Communicates internally, shares information, writes articles, prepares presentations.
- University or college degree
- Economist, financial, or IT field is an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience
- Intermediate English, German knowledge is an advantage
- Task oriented
- Very precise and reliable attitude
- Proactivity, stong time management and multitasking ability
- Representative communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle stress and monotonity
- Advanced user of MS Office products (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) Power user of MS Excel, basic knowledge of MS Access