- Validation and clarification of amount based Forecasts regarding planned projects which is needed as input for final Rolling Forecast and delivered by Service, PreSales and ROM
- Consolidation of amount based Forecasts of planned projects, open orders, migrations caused by product innovations and baselining to a final comprehensive Rolling Forecast
- Regular delivery of a Rolling Forecast to TDG by enter or adjust data into specified tool ProFor by a given deadline
- Regular alignment with TDG regarding delivered Rolling Forecast espacially when there are significant forecast changes (e.g. big projects, product migrations)
- Regular preparation of an amount based Rolling Forecast of TC-products we plan to purchase by our supplier Telekom Deutschland (TDG) within an defined time period.
- Rolling Forecast will be specified by region and product (Germany only)
- University or college degree.
- Economist, financial, or IT field is an advantage
- At least intermediate German language skills
- Basic or intermediate English is advantageous
- No preliminary work experience is required, but 2 years in IT/back office/assistance is advantageous
- Very precise and reliable attitude
- Proactivity, stong time management and multitasking ability
- Representative communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle stress and monotonity
- Advanced user of MS Office products (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) Power user of MS Excel, basic knowledge of MS Access