Our prestigious client working in printing industry and expanding its existing operation in Budapest. The main purpose of the Business Operation Specialist role is to focus on ensuring high level services, timely and accurate contract management for key corporate clients worldwide. The BOM has to understand the company’s global processes and systems to provide back office support for many operational practices.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
- Attractive work environment
- Good internal movement opportunities
- Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) required
- Significant 3-5 years operations experience is a must
- Strong English and German skills required
- Working knowledge of Siebel and/or SAP systems is a clear advantage
- Understanding of analytical tools and project management tools. Experience with MS Project, Visio and MS Office experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of "process development" and "gap analysis techniques".
- Proven problem solving experience and process focus.
- Experience working with Lean Six Sigma and/or Belt certification is helpful.
- Finance & P&L basics acumen
- Developed transactional process skill
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with virtual teams from multiple geographies and influence the same at a peer and management level.
- Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities-flexible
- Respond to typical objections (Anticipate, Avoid, Respond appropriately)
- Must be able to work alone or within a team
- High levels of natural and intentional organization capabilities
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities, mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering to a deadline
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in effective, concise fashion in both verbal and written format
- Can act and make decisions with minimal direction
- Can demonstrate consistently a Customer first mentality
- Able to multi-task and adapt to schedule changes; can effectively prioritize work on own
- Can effectively lead meetings; commands attention and can change tactics midstream when something is not working
- Able to effectively debate position when challenged and debates position when it does not align with project objective
- Customer Service oriented
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
Mob: 06 70 362 78 35
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése