- Participates in the preparation of the operational budget of the given business unit based on earlier budget figures, income estimations and expense reports.
- Represents the manager during internal reconciliations with other organizational units.
- Liaises with external partners, makes preparations for agreements.
- Ensures compliance of external suppliers with the signed contracts.
- Prepares management reports.
- ask oriented (supervision of others not required)
- fluent German and English language knowledge
- task group oriented (organization of own work, awareness of related activities, supervision of workgroups: set, schedule, monitor and review work of others)
- MS Office
- homogeneous (integration of related, similar activities with a common purpose, and co-ordination with others external to the work unit, finding compromises)
- heterogeneous (integration of diverse functions and alignment of diverse objectives, evaluation, priority-setting, decision-making, conflict resolution, optimization of resources)
- company - wide control (operational or conceptual integration of several unrelated functions with conflicting goals and compelling needs for resources, and which are strategically critical to the achievement of overall business goals)