- Implements organization tasks delegated by the manager.
- Ensures compliance with deadlines set by the manager.
- Coordinates with the other departments.
- Keeps contacts with various suppliers and subcontractors.
- Handles confidential issues and documents.
- Prepares documents for decision-making under professional guidance of the manager.
- Implements ad hoc tasks that have an impact on the whole organization, e.g. introduction of new systems or company guidelines/KPIs.
- Participates in the preparation of the operational budget of the given business unit based on earlier budget figures, income estimations and expense reports.
- Represents the manager during internal reconciliations with other organizational units.
- Liaises with external partners, makes preparations for agreements.
- Ensures compliance of external suppliers with the signed contracts.
- Prepares management reports.
- Prepares profitability and efficiency calculations (e.g. in case of sales, procurement, investment or other projects).
- Prepares case studies with economy and profitability calculations in order to prepare the actual business decisions.
- Collects information for decision-making, elaborates proposals for solution.
- Typically works relative to bigger organizations or the whole company.
- Is the manager’s consultant in the background.
- Fulfils some professional and people management tasks on behalf of the manager.
- University degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced German and English knowledge