Business Management Graduate Programme
Imperial Tobacco Group!
The Imperial Tobacco Group Business Management Programme is designed to transform high potential, ambitious and intelligent graduates into the future leaders in our business.
The Graduates Programme is a training program offering you the chance to rotate around different teams and projects over 24 months. As part of a global cohort you will enjoy different opportunities to put your knowledge into practice through graduate projects, networks and development training. Along with real work, you will gain the experience and knowledge needed to take up permanent in market roles which may ultimately lead to more international opportunities. Our Graduate Programme will start you on a career path designed to enable you to become a future leader of our business.
Who we are looking for?
We’re looking for passionate, driven people who can help us meet the complex challenges of the future – but also seize the opportunities we have to offer. While specific requirements vary from role to role, there are some things all our graduates have in common. All our graduates will be high academic achievers with a fluency in English and an international mind-set. Ultimately if you prove to be the superstar we are looking for you will also have a willingness to relocate.
Where and When?
The successful graduate joins us in October 2014 after submitting an application and completing online tests, one of our assessments and an interview.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to develop a highly rewarding career within a world renowned FMCG organisation
- The opportunity to work consistently with some of the world's most famous brands
- A formal Graduate Induction programme which provides not only a company overview but also exposure to the most senior leaders within the organization
- On the job learning and ongoing skills development
- Real scope for networking with international colleagues
- A diversity of cultures and working styles
How to apply:
Apply via email at the email address below until the 20th July( subject: Graduates), and if your application is successful we will invite you to complete our selection process. Details will be made available to you if appropriate.