If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
The Business Intelligence Relationship Manager will be responsible for providing reliable and proactive business information and analytic services that enable data-driven strategic decision making. This role will closely collaborate with various business partners to provide actionable insights that drive effective decision making, by integrating internal business intelligence and analytics with external market information. The Business Intelligence Relationship Manager will interact closely with functional category managers, procurement colleagues in affiliates, various members of Finance, Business Process Excellence, Strategic Relationship Centre, Risk/Compliance and IT teams. The Business Intelligence Relationship Manager will also provide expert coaching as a subject matter data expert for various ad hoc projects in support of business initiatives.
- Consistently and effectively provide insights for effective decision making, and data oriented answers for various business questions
- Liaise and build strong relationships with functional business leaders and category managers to determine analytical needs and formulate approaches to address those needs
- Employ knowledge and understanding of statistical methods, algorithms and data mining/data analysis techniques and tools to solve challenging business problems
- Ensure efficient and effective communication, collaboration and coordination across multiple functions, stakeholders, objectives and priorities
- Utilize internal and external data sources and tools to synthesize insightful business information that leads to thoughtful recommendations for action
- Experience with business intelligence, market intelligence and Procurement Operations and the ability to translate abstract concepts into suitable and effective solutions
- Deep understanding of procurement end to end lifecycle, particularly spend analytics, industry, supplier and category market intelligence, KPIs and processes in a strategic procurement setting
- Ability to establish oneself as a trusted business partner for internal clients
- Collaborative and creative problem-solver with strong program / project management and consulting skills
- Knowledge about the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and the main drivers and trends, with experience in global matrix organizations
- Passion for data analytics, working with data and delivering insights to answer important business questions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience presenting to various levels of management to share the full story and interpretation of the data
- Established analytical skills and business acumen. Capable of effective and efficient use of quantitative and qualitative data; demonstrable ability to use such data to shape, form and influence best practice operations, strategies, plans and tactics.
- Excellent partnering skills: works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers, partners and other stakeholders
- 5 or more years of business experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree (Statistics, Economics, Math, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing) required; MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
Budapest, 6th district