Our client is one of the leading global financial services companies, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will partner with one or more risk teams to reduce the quantity of time spent on manual reporting. This person will also work to increase the quality of data available for analysis that could lead to actionable insights. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in big data analytics and to implement your most creative strategies.
- Consulting with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights
- Obtaining data from multiple sources and coordinating data acquisition with various data owners
- Working with several large and complex databases
- Gathering requirements, assessing needs, recommending and implementing solutions that allow team members to focus on analysis as opposed to creating reports
- Higher degree required.
- Fluent English language skills
- 3-4 years of strong quantitative analytical experience
- MS-SQL skills
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Understands coding
- Strong communicator
- Understands IT general computing controls
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Inspiring multinational environment