Business Development Manager (UK - North) - Lancashire, Manchester, M21 0
The CDEnviro Team is widely recognised as challenging the paradigm of traditional washing equipment supply. CDEnviro need to recruit more individuals who thrive in an environment that genuinely empowers employees to lead and deliver on highly strategic and innovative projects.
CDEnviro is adding a high potential person to our Team and is currently seeking a Business Development Manager.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (UK - North)
The Business Development Manager role within the CDE Sales team will be based in the North England Area. This role will report directly to the CDEnviro General Manger and will have significant input into the strategic direction of the company. This is a pivotal role in a rapidly growing sector with-in the CDE Group.
Salary: £TBC (+ attractive commission package on all sales)
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the UK market.
- Generate new customer opportunities through cold calling.
- Maintaining close contact with existing customers, building strong relationships and closing existing sales opportunities.
- Demonstrating CDEnviro products to potential customers where required.
- Developing technical solutions for our customers
- Building CDEnviro brand awareness and developing "Unique Selling Points" (USPs).
- Creating quotations where required in conjunction with the Pricing department.
- Developing new ideas/concepts to improve our existing range, giving instant feedback on current plant to design personnel.
- Assisting with Aftersales queries in conjunction with the Aftersales dept., resolving problems and maintaining excellent standards of customer care.
- Advising and helping on marketing literature / exhibitions relevant to this territory.
- Providing the company with any relevant information regarding potential competitors in the market place.
- Prepare and present sales reports (including sales strategy documentation) as required (at least monthly) to the board to monitor and track sales progress.
- Attendance at Company Exhibitions and Head office Sales meetings/technical briefings and training seminars when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties which may, from time to time, be reasonably required within the role
- Perform role in accordance with the Company's Health and Safety policy.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate including a company car.
- Good level of secondary education with high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Educated to degree level in a Civil/ Environmental/Engineering/Commercial/Financial/Business discipline 2.1 or above
- MBA / MSc Marketing
Relevant Experience and Current Career Position
- Can demonstrate a high level of technical competence
- 3-10 years in a professional environment such as Engineering, Project Management, Design, Technical Sales, Presales and/or sales
- Looking for Career Progression and ready to take the next step to business development
- Can see themselves as part of a global team
- Ready to be trained to take over an existing region and learn how to grow it
- Sales Qualifications (any)
- Currently working within a Wastewater Treatment or Waste Recycling environment
- Experience and existing relationships with typical CDE Customer set
- High degree of process knowledge in CDE's Industry
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literate
Multilingual (Fluent English plus local language)
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Dependable and reliable
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary
- Current driving licence
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to enhance criteria at the shortlisting stage.
We are a global company and welcome applicants from all countries and backgrounds.