- Develop and execute T-System’s Healthcare Go-to-Market Strategy.
- Identify customer specific pain points or competitive disadvantages and creates new opportunities in cooperation with sales management
- Develop and sustain the execution of a comprehensive Industry business plan that addresses client business requirements and provide value add for the client
- Implement an overall multi-level selling-approach and steer all customer related CRM measures
- Lead and implement a consultative selling approach to strategically position our value propositions (e.g. e-health Solutions)
- Substantially extend the business relation (share of wallet) and consistently grow profitable business on a multi-year basis
- Manage and supervision all commercial aspects (overall Profit & Loss responsibility) to ensure to meet the specific targets for Order Entry, Revenue, EBIT and Customer Satisfaction
- A relevant Bachelor or Master Degree
- At least 8-10 years of key account management experience within the healthcare and the ICT industry and strong track record
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare solutions, preferably i.s.h.med.
- Strategic thinker with Influence and selling at C-Level
- Work experience within an international company
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present to senior level executives
- Knowledge in financial- and contract managemen
- SEA Regional experience.