Business Controls Specialist
Business Controls Specialist
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||To provide overall Business Controls support to the supported account including testing, controls and guidance covering the related Corporate requirements in order to prepare the Account to satisfactory audits and to maintain it's compliant status.|
• Responsible for setting up and executing Business Controls Processes for the external HR account
• Responsible for driving the transition of the new accounts to reach a compliant status by the steady state.
• Responsible for process documentation review where necessary
• Supports the maintenance of an aggregate SOD matrix for the processes.
• Identify and execute the management of process risks and ensuring end to end process controls and compliance programs & testing are completed and reported
• Perform SOX activities (SDE Process), be a strong link between the others function and the WW Business Controls Community
• Quarterly review SOX documentation (process description & control points) and build documentation in the WW SOX database
• Understand risks in the dedicated function and their impact on SOX and operational processes, validate execution and monitoring of secondary controls
• Working closely with Senior Management and Process Owners to ensure audit readiness and supporting key projects as required, e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley and Framework for Internal Control.
•- High School Diploma/GED
•- At least 6 months experience in Compliance
•- English: Fluent
•- Bachelor's Degree
•- At least 3 years experience in Business Controls experience in HR area
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: